Bring Organics Back
is a personal chef service that offers catering using organic ingredients and providing healthier alternatives to current food options. We offer a wide array of services, including weekly lunch delivery, private & executive catering, educational classes, cooking demonstrations and motivational seminars in South Florida.
Bring Organics Back ("B.O.B.")
is owned and operated by Eco-Chef Chad Cherry & Karen Cherry, J.D. Eco-Chef Cherry was the recipient of the 33 Emerging Creative Minds of Miami Award at Art Basel 2010 and the Best Natural Food Award by New Times Magazine. Chef Cherry has also chef'd for President Barack Obama and presented at the coveted 2011 South Beach Wine & Food Festival.
was birthed from Chef Cherry's struggles as an insulin dependent type 2 diabetic. Through the creation of various programs, Chef has lost over 75lbs and has rid himself of the need to use insulin. His hope, and the purpose of his labor, is that others will find freedom as well.
mission is to provide health related education & healthy food options to working class individuals, organizations and communities.
Quick facts that make a Bring Organics Back meal healthier and more unique:
- We craft & cultivate amazing flavor profiles in every meal.
- We primarily serve whole grains (wheat pasta & brown rice)
- Meals are prepared fresh daily. Never frozen!!
- Food items and sauces are made from scratch so that we can control the amount of sodium, sugar, and additives that go into our meals.
- Meals can be tailored to meet general dietary restrictions (ie: no dairy, no meat -- call chefs to discuss).
- Unparalleled diversity in menu choices. Meals are balanced and apportioned.
- Our use of seasonal fruits and vegetables means that our clients get a higher nutrient density from their meals.